Solarcraft’s Giga-Box battery backup enclosure is designed from the ground up for reliability, economy, safety and versatility; specifically designed to house batteries in an indoor or outdoor environment. Primary, back-up and solar power systems can take advantage of the larger electrical storage capacities without requiring a dedicated building.
With the Solarcraft Giga-Box battery backup enclosure system, utility power is no longer connected to the utility but directly to the Giga-Box. The Giga-Box doesn't have to reassign the power since it's the primary source. No line dip, no brown outs.
What's more the Giga-Box is designed for the purpose of storing batteries. Accessible from both front and back, this access allows for visual inspections and makes for easy maintenance and service without completely disassembling the system. However, if needed, the walls and top detach allowing a single technician the ability to maintenance, service, inspect, replace or repair a system housing thousands of amp hours in battery storage.
54"h x 54.25"w x 32"d
– 1 Unigy Battery AVR95-17, 19 & 21 24V battery module
– 1 Unigy Battery AVR95-23, 25 & 27 24V battery module
– 1 Unigy Battery AVR95-29, 31 & 33 24V battery module
87"h x 54.25"w x 32"d
- 2 Unigy Battery AVR95-17, 19 & 21 24V battery modules
- 2 Unigy Battery AVR95-23, 25 & 27 24V battery modules
- 2 Unigy Battery AVR95-29, 31 & 33 24V battery modules
DOWNLOAD NOW : PRODUCT BROCHURE
Have Questions? Contact us today via EMAIL or by calling (877) 340-1224.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.solarcraft.net/